Can't link my debit card

ReapingAngel
New Community Member
So, I was trying to order something on Ebay. That's currently declining my debit card, and I read several places that if that happens, it usually accepts it through PayPal. So I downloaded PayPal again, made a new account, linked my bank (I called my bank and they said to try this), but when I go to pay through PayPal, it wants me to still add my debit card. Which, PayPal is not letting me do for some reason. Everything is correct, I have well over enough funds, and I just don't know what the problem is. I've tried several things, and when I called my bank, they couldn't find out the issue either, considering there was no charge to my account or any attempt to get into it. Any help would be appreciated! I'm just really trying to get a decent deal on the thing I'm trying to order, especially because it's the last item in stock.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ReapingAngel 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1680

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ReapingAngel
New Community Member
Like I said, there's nothing wrong with my card, and I made sure everything was correct. However, I will try to contact them later. No one's currently working at the moment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.