Buy from China

salembaras
New Community Member

I want to buy Block factory from China for more than 10 thousand dollars

I am afraid
Because I first deal with it

What is the best way to buy and not to be scammed?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anders1
Contributor
Contributor

I suggest that you make a shortlist of 3 to 5 sellers that can provide the products you are looking for at reasonable terms and price. Then you start to make contact. Ask for a copy of their business license. If they refuse to send a copy then they are not worth spending time on. Ask a Chinese speaking friend to verify that the copies of the business licenses you do receive are genuine and not fake. Verification can be done at the China National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System. Look up important company information such as legal representative, registered capital, shareholders, penalty and lawsuit records. All this information is quite valuable and will give you an idea if the company is legit. It is also possible to conduct a legal or litigation check on any Chinese company. 

Please send a message if you need help. We will be happy to conduct a completely FREE preliminary check.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.