ugerntly need assistance

brandonabbott

good day to who ever is reading this   : 

You need to send the R1,700.00 Rands to our agent Mr, Austin <removed>via any money market like Pep or Spar then take a clear picture of the voucher and pin and send it to us for verification and payment now.  We have withdrawn your funds from the buyer account and we have your funds safe with us, be rest assured as we have everything under control.

Note: The fees refundable you will be receiving the total amount of R3,900.00 ZAR once you pay for services fees.

We are doing this to make sure that you and the buyer have a safe transaction and it is our duty to make sure that both party are being protected.

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to e-mail by replying this Email we sent to you.

Thank you for using PayPal!

this was sent when waiting on a PayPal payment from a client in jhb today  he says hes made legit payment id like to know how do I now legitly receive my money as there's 0.00 in my PayPal and as his was a spoof mail 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brandonabbott 

That message is a well known 100% SCAM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.