Will paypal cover non refundable accomodation

Katie2277
New Community Member
Will paypal cover non refundable accomodation i booked through expedia? Its in may and we would not want to travel due to carona virus as we would have to fly. Will paypal protection cover my lost money?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MaDvz2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hello! I hope all is well with everyone at home. If you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. Working with your seller can be the quickest way to resolve an issue. You can locate your seller's contact information on the transaction details page. They may be able to issue a refund to you or help with a return. If you've tried working with your seller, but still need to file a dispute, here's how: Go to the Resolution Center. Click Report a Problem. Select the reason for your case and click Continue. Please be advised our customer phone support is currently closed due to Pandemic Corona Virus. You may also reach us via live chat by login to your Paypal account and go to message center. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.