Using pay pal on iphone

Lizziewylde
New Community Member

I’ve recently tried to download a free app on my iPhone and every time I log on with my pay pal to download the app it’s saying there’s an issue with my pay pal account although I use my pay pal many times in a day why won’t it let me make a free app purchase?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lizziewylde wrote:
I’ve recently tried to download a free app on my iPhone and every time I log on with my pay pal to download the app it’s saying there’s an issue with my pay pal account although I use my pay pal many times in a day why won’t it let me make a free app purchase?

This sounds scammish to me. Are you trying to get this app through iTunes or App Store?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lizziewylde wrote:

This sounds scammish to me. Are you trying to get this app through iTunes or App Store?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.