Problem with message center window

doniceti
New Community Member

After writing some sentences the bottom end isn't visible and I can't continue the conversation.Message error.jpg

I've tried Brave and Mozilla browsers but no difference. Just if I open new PayPal tab, here appears popup window where I can continue.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

ChrisMartian
New Community Member

I have a similar problem.
I can't read any message of my active conversation, and even though I can write at at the bottom of the message window (which it's blank with a 3-dots icon blinking at the top left), I think my messages aren't going anywhere when I press "Enter".
I hope it gets fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

JC8800
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely frustrating to see only a slit in the message window on my desktop. Is this all they are capable of? 

Login to Me Too

KipJ
New Community Member

I found a fix. Explained in my other reply.

Login to Me Too

EJRS
Contributor
Contributor

It is really bad that they have not tested on VERY common size displays, narrow mindedness.

If you are able to plug a larger external display in then refresh with the window on the new screen you can click the buttons, etc.

Login to Me Too

KipJ
New Community Member

I had the tiny dialog window problem and found a quick fix. I'm on a windows 10 laptop, and went to display settings. Under "scale and layout" I clicked on the dropdown menu for "change the size of text, apps, and other items" and changed it from 150% to 100%. Everything on my screen now looks small, but the paypal message center sizes correctly. I figure I'll just change it back when I'm done. Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.