Payment managing risk and fraud

teeteelynee2
New Community Member
Hi I want to know why do I get emails to my email address saying payment went through when I have not ordered or payed for anything using Paypal I even screenshoted the email to try to send to Paypal but it didn't work can't I get the money back that they saying I spent or purchased items with that I didn't buy
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@teeteelynee2 

Send these emails to spoof@paypal.com

Also log on to your PayPal account to look for any recent activity and also check ALL of your funding sources you own to see if any of these transactions are there (to be safe and have more security, call your financial institutions to check) instead of online. Don't know who be watching. If not, its likely the emails are spoofs/spam.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@teeteelynee2 

Send these emails to spoof@paypal.com

Also log on to your PayPal account to look for any recent activity and also check ALL of your funding sources you own to see if any of these transactions are there (to be safe and have more security, call your financial institutions to check) instead of online. Don't know who be watching. If not, its likely the emails are spoofs/spam.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.