Multiple accounts

kasia129
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I currently have multiple PayPal account for different email addresses and different currencies and bank cards. I usually get confused about which one to use for which transaction. Is it possible to merge these accounts, or close all and open one for all currencies/cards?

Thanks,

Kasia

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kasia129 

I suggest you do so asap as you are only allowed a maximum of 2 Paypal accounts and only then if 1 is personal and the other 1 is business.

If you have 2 or more of the same type you risk them all being limited.

You could close the ones you don't need making sure you remove all added information from them first and cancelling any subscriptions.

You can have up to 8 email address on the one Paypal account and as long as confirmed receive funds via any of them and add as many currencies as Paypal support to that Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kasia129
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! How do I assign two different cards with two different currencies to one PayPal account? The reason why I created two accounts was that I could not work out how to have two currencies on one.

Kind regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.