Is it still possible to create 2 PayPal accounts (personal+business) that use the same bank account?

tgow94
Contributor
Contributor

I have a personal account for family and friends, but lately have been considering opening a business account for Ko-fi or other such thing for small donations, because I offer some free services online. I would prefer not having my personal PayPal associated with it, because I don't necessarily want anyone who donates to me to have my name, for privacy reasons. Additionally, in the future, I may also take paid commissions.

I only have one bank account, however, and would need for both accounts be linked to it. PayPal's help page says this is possible, but offers no details. (I verified it with the personal account long ago -- is the process the same for the business account, or will I need to provide additional details?)

Any advice appreciated in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Megan

Hello @tgow94,

You can find more information regarding this here

We hope this helps!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.