Contact

TemparKnight
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it impossible to contact PayPal

Same question i asked yesterday and before one of you support staff jump up with and answer, can i suggest you actually try what you advise!

Because this is crap!!!!!

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).

2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).

3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal

4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter

5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TemparKnight

1. I have just clicked on help / contact > message centre > logged in > got through to where I can send a message.........so it works.

2. Yep done the same and got ringing tone > when answered i just said agent and was put on hold, did not bother to go any further as I didn't want anything.

3. They do answer messages as MANY folks that have posted on here have found out, may take a day or 2 though.

4. Haven't tried Twitter as don't have an account.

5. Just composed and sent a trial email stating it was me and it was a trial and went through fine.

So I am posting the correct advice.......and ........your welcome !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TemparKnight
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

If everything is fine and dandy, why did i get four copies of your reply but still no answer to my query from yesterday?

John

Login to Me Too

TemparKnight
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

and just did, Contact, Message Centre, Logged in and - Same as before, new Compose option!!

John 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TemparKnight

ok i keep doing it to see why you can't get it so i will do a step by step and see if that works.

1. Click help / contact.

2. Message centre.

3. Contact us, big blue button on the right.

4. When you get to the list of sections you can choose one if there is an adequate pathway.

5. If not click on email us at the bottom of that page.

6. Send an email.

For the phone option.

1. Help / contact.

2. Contact customer services in the blue band.

3. Ignore the list of options.

4. Scroll right down the page to 'call us'.

5. Log in if you need to.

6. Next page shows a phone number and the passcode you will need to enter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.