Chat support of PayPal

CEEJAY420
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a chat support on PayPal since the customer service via telephone is not active due of covid-19. Can i get a link also?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CEEJAY420 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CEEJAY420  Thank you for using PayPal and for taking time to use the Community Forum as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency.  In line with this PayPal has opened new ways to assist you, all you have to do is to login to your PayPal account and access the  Message Center page. Look for the Chat support option and you will get to interact with our customer service via our chat support channel.   Hope this helps. Stay safe!

Login to Me Too

CEEJAY420
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i cannot find it can you give me a link
Login to Me Too

Tess_08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @CEEJAY420, Welcome to community forum. Please try to log in to your Paypal account and click "Help", once you click the Help button, you will be routed to the help center. You will then see the urgent message about the corono virus and the hyperlink that says "send us message". Please click the hyperlink for you to communicate with our chat support teammates. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.