Adding numbers as extra security

BigFineinphx
Contributor
Contributor
I keep getting asked t9 add a phone number everytime I try to add a debit card or everytime I try to send money to my friends or any transaction I try to make as a extra security added but my account didn't have it before I disputed something witch everything was corrected on the dispute and that was with the 1200.00 stimulus check but now that I got the 600.00 there's extra added security asking me to add a number everytime I try to do a transaction I don't have any more telephone numbers to give them I've added and verified two different numbers so why can't the codes get sent to the numbers I've verified on my account allready this has become a nusence and a big hassle for me and it's is not allowing me to do anything I can't make purchases I can't send my money I can't to nothing because I got to keep adding numbers that I don't have please help me out thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BigFineinphx 

Have you added a mobile (not landline) number as that is the only one accepted for transaction/i.d. verification.

Is it a phone issued in your country?

Is it registered in your name only?

Have you confirmed it after adding it?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3044

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BigFineinphx
Contributor
Contributor
My number was allready verified and they keep asking my to add new numbers on the security check
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.