Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

KillieCity2016
Contributeur
Contributeur
I cannot understand why PAYPAL allow such companies to continue to use them There are so many clients who have horrendous experiences
Login to Me Too

Akerp3
Nouveau membre de la communauté
This company is definitely a scam and PayPal doesn't seem to care. I ordered something back in like april, got it June and it was not what I ordered at all.
Login to Me Too

JIllC1
Contributeur
Contributeur

Original Jigsaw Picture.JPGThis is what was received x 2This is what was received x 2Th

Login to Me Too

JIllC1
Contributeur
Contributeur

The website has been taken down and I have also reported to FB. Paypal need to start addressing these complaints. 

Login to Me Too

JIllC1
Contributeur
Contributeur

Good News!!  My case has been decided in my favour and I will receive a refund.

For all of you - you need to lodge a case with paypal to get your issues resolved.

Be careful - there are more dodgy websites popping up via FB ads. Lesson Learned here is dont buy anything from a FB ad...LOL

Login to Me Too

Kojoolivet
Contributeur
Contributeur

how many days did it take for the decision to be made 

Login to Me Too

devivo510
Membre
Membre

This is a total scam!! Looks like I'm one of the many same stories here. I ordered 2 puzzles, after 1.5 months I received nothing even close to what I ordered and when I contacted through PayPal, at first they offered me a partial refund and to keep the items. Then they offered me more money back. And in the end they offered me a full refund only if I return the items, which I had to pay for. I was given a return shipping address to somewhere in China (which I can't even read or translate) and it would cost me way more money than I spent to ship it back!! Total scam.  SHAME ON PAYPAL FOR DOING BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS. THEY ARE JUST HELPING THEM RIP OFF MORE PEOPLE! 😣

Login to Me Too

Katesnana1
Contributeur
Contributeur
I received a product from this company but it wasn’t what I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Supernatural322
Contributeur
Contributeur

On June 13th I ordered two different Horror movie related puzzles (Horror characters & Horror movie covers) from this company for $59.03. I finally received a package on July 25th and what I received was two of the exact same puzzle (some random ugly design) that had nothing to do with either of the two puzzles I ordered. I have been going back and forth in emails with someone at this company in regards to getting a full refund and they just keep offering me a discount on my next order. First of all I will never order from this company again, secondly the company is blatantly ripping people off by offering copyrighted material to which they have no legal right to use and they know this. They are offering these puzzles for sale and  get people to buy them knowing full well they won't be sending the puzzles that were ordered.

Since it apparently cost the buyer over $20 to return the puzzles for a full refund they know most people won't pay to send them back and they win. 

Today I decided to file a complaint with Paypal to see if I have any options.  I wish Paypal would flag this company as bogus or at least warn folks of the complaints made against them. If I would have known about this community and read all of the complaints first off I never would have ordered from them. 

Login to Me Too

rhondaaversa
Contributeur
Contributeur

I placed an order for 3 DIFFERENT items with them back in June. I rec'd no tracking information or any communication at all. Well low and behold, I actually rec'd my order today (2 months later). The problem was that I rec'd 3 of the same item. WTH!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.