Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

Serrarien
Contributeur
Contributeur
, moi j ai recu un autre article qui vaut le quart de mon article... Attention escroc
Login to Me Too

EstelleM
Contributeur
Contributeur

Bonjour, paypal vous as demandé de renvoyer l'article sinon? De mon côté je l'ai renvoyé en suivi mais ils ne prennent même pas le temps d'attendre que le vendeur reçoive mon article, lls ont clôturé tout de suite mon litige, incroyable 😞

Login to Me Too

rivkarrr
Membre
Membre
This company seems to be a scam, simply making money off people. I received an item completely different from the one I ordered, and the company offered me only a 15% refund. Every person on this page should be provided their full refund and I think it is paypal's responsibility to have this seller blocked so they cannot continue to scam people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.