Shenzhen Ozhuo Technology Co. Ltd.

sahilyard
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

Login to Me Too
102 RÉPONSES 102

saliero
Contributeur
Contributeur

I bought some jigsaw puzzles. They did arrive - eventually - but (1) the packaging was damaged (2) instead of 4 different puzzles, I got 4 the same (3) they were very very poor quality and (4) there was no invoice or means of contacting them about difficulties. AVOID paying these scam merchants anything! 

Login to Me Too

Poorme2020
Contributeur
Contributeur

Guys, lets all do this. Everytime you see a dodgy advert on FB, do a search for the same item to proof it is a scam. They usually rip off some legitimate website.  Then click on the top right corner of the FB ad and inform FB that this is a fraud.  If enough of us are doing this all the time, it will cause these scammers trouble to be blacklisted by FB algorithm.

Login to Me Too

Deemac1208
Contributeur
Contributeur

I agree!  And yes, I saw the ad on Instagram, but instead of clicking on it, I went to the website from my browser.  It really looked legit.  I thought I did everything right.

Login to Me Too

FistofShatner
Nouveau membre de la communauté

It seems that Paypal is finally onto them, I ordered something from them in mid august, was immediately suspicious, and filed a dispute a couple weeks later when I noticed the wattap page suddenly vanished. I just got notice that Paypal ruled in my favor.

Login to Me Too

Deemac1208
Contributeur
Contributeur
I'm glad you were able to get help from PayPal. I'm still trying to contact them about my case. Once they decided against me, it has become impossible to get anyone to acknowledge me. Meanwhile, the number of complaints keeps growing.
Login to Me Too

Amina2010
Membre
Membre

I made a purchase and was charged for the merchandise on 5/17/20 from this company but have yet to receive the item. It appears that there are alot of reports of fraud committed by this company. I want the items or refund! I have not received tracking information either!

biiiiiiiig fraud

Login to Me Too

Hawkgirl89
Contributeur
Contributeur
I also ordered from this Company and received a flimsy piece of crap, not at all what I ordered!
Login to Me Too

redtar4me
Nouveau membre de la communauté

Paypal, I am extremely disappointed, as we still have not recieved our product as advertised.   I do not know who they delivered my 8000 piece puzzle to, but I cerainly did not recieve it.   I am saddened that you are not standing by what you advertise.  and that you would rule in their favor, simply by them providing you a bogus tracking #.  This is a total scam corporation, and you are buying into their fradulence, and scam business, by continuing to allow them to do business with your company at the expense of your other clients. 

We have not recieved our items, of the 8000 piece puzzle.  I understand that ;you want to  deny as many claims as possible, as that is how you make your $'s, as the less claims  you pay out the more $'s you keep.    again, seriously disappointed in not only your service, but that of a non reputable business.   I will leave extremely negative review, so no one else is "fraudulently" giving their $'s  to this company for advertising an 8000 piece puzzle for $25.00, then not providing the item, and not delivering it. 

Sincerely, an extremely disappoint patron. 
L
Login to Me Too

domfort
Contributeur
Contributeur

August 2nd for me.  Ordered and then website vanished.  I filed a complaint with Paypal and the company then created a shipping label.  Its been sitting since the 9th - pretty sure its a stall tactic.

Given there are so many complaints, I hope Paypal sees this for what it is and refunds me... and others as well.

Login to Me Too

lorrainemiller
Contributeur
Contributeur
I paid you via PayPal for a Food recycling compost on aug 3,2020. I have not received the item. I have not heard from the company. I sent the company mini emails and no response. What do I do? How do I get my money back? He suggestions?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.