Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

Love being able to check my balance in a flash!
Login to Me Too

Wasabijim
Contributor
Contributor

It is so convenient to have access to your Paypal account anywhere you go. I love it!

Login to Me Too

lancewmccarthy
Contributor
Contributor

As a mobile app developer for Windows Phone, I know first hand how hard it is to write a good app. One that caters to what the customer needs, but ALSO to what the customer wants. 

I am extremely pleased at how well the ebay/paypal experience was on Windows Phone. The app was great and the ability to pay for it right there was exactly what I have been looking for FOR A LONG TIME.

One tyhing I can add would be to allow the user (after authenitcation their credentials) to create a screen lock that doesnt use text/ (IE picture lock (like in Windows 8))

Great job guys, keep it up. 

Login to Me Too

bonbons4ever
New Community Member

I love using the Paypal Mobile App.  I run an online business and I can check anywhere balances and receiveables.  I especially like how easy it is to log in. 

Login to Me Too

msma0502
New Community Member

Its has always done what I needed it to do.  I check my balence, transfer and bump phones for payments!

Login to Me Too

ChowsSN
Contributor
Contributor

The App is definitely easier to carry than my giant wallet!

Login to Me Too

ChowsSN
Contributor
Contributor

The App is definitely easier to carry than my giant wallet!

Login to Me Too

newrule
I use PayPal mobile app and my debit card together as an extra cash reserve to fund things like nights out on the town, or traveling. Having the Paypal app is especially handy when I can lend some immediate financial assistance to a friend or family member right away with just a few clicks and their Paypal email address. Best of all is the handy notification that pops up stating that I've received money! There's nothing better than that!
Login to Me Too

Crono114

The PayPal mobile app has helped me a lot in the past. At time when I wasn't sure of my balance, I could always use this to check it. It's always nice to have around just for that, but it can be used for a lot more too.
Thanks for his great appication.

Login to Me Too

jfnaylor73
Contributor
Contributor

i love paypal mobile app as I can do transactions right infront of customers and can transfer money immidately., Love it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.