Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

kcourto
Contributor
Contributor

I have to say that I LOVE the PayPal mobile option of being able to manage my money via text!  Sometimes it is difficult to call PayPal so being able to check my balance, transfer funds and request money via text is a DREAM! A great alternative for anyone that has difficulty or concerns with the app.

Login to Me Too

TMC
New Community Member

Love the App, use often!  Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

pjr
Contributor
Contributor

I no longer have to be home on my PC to access PayPal.  I am able to purchase items for my business and home from literally anywhere!  So convenient and  easy to use. 

Login to Me Too

lissamn81
New Community Member

I just bought my first smartphone and this app was one of the firsts I searched for.  I have been selling on eBay since 2002 so it's very nice to have access to my account anytime I need.  I love getting notifications of payments of course!  Teh app is very easy to use, I have no complaints!

Login to Me Too

Jillfagg
New Community Member

Love the PayPal App for my I-Phone. It make it easy for my to stay connected with my customers no matter where I go & has helped me keep tracked of everyone of my customers transactions in real time...

Login to Me Too

JavierAlonzoJr
New Community Member

My brother was all out cash on his PayPal account and didn't have enough cash on him to pay for his daughter's birthday party. I easily sent him the $69 he needed. No embarassment and no waiting. Huge life saver.

Login to Me Too

babyblueagle
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this also available to android phones. This sounds so wonderful and I would use this ALL THE TIME! ;~) 

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too

fdot07
Contributor
Contributor

I had the app for my iphone since it came out....In the beginning it had its bugs now its a lot better..... the best thing I like about it is I could transfer the money very quickly through my iphone

Login to Me Too

enaid09
New Community Member

I couldn't be happier with PayPal Mobile... I no longer need a PC to transfer money, look at my balance and history. It's so convenient and easy to use, that I find myself using it daily.  love the fast PIN log in... I can do this in the comfort of my home or on the go.. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.