Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

3timez
Contributor
Contributor

this app is great it comes in handy since im always on the run

Login to Me Too

OthelloSP

I love it on my HTC G2 it helps when im going online purchasing to be quick, safe, and easy to use.

Login to Me Too

Goldenpro

when I pay using the the mobile app, I couldn't post a "message note" to the seller like I can do with the regular paypal checkout process. I do purchases on a daily basis and would like to add a note for special instructions. I would like to see that function be added to the mobile app.

-Goldenpro

Login to Me Too

alexcheib
Contributor
Contributor

excellent experience

Login to Me Too

dandutch1

Great App! Easy to use on android

Login to Me Too

ShadowMan1989
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has helped me a lot...not only it is easier to pay for items over the internet..it is also secure. I do not have to wait hours to get home in order to make a purchase..with paypal mobile I can shop on the go, and it saves me a lot of time. It is also convenient and secure. Without paypal mobile...I will not be able to save time. I encourage everyone to get a paypal's account and try the paypal mobile experience..it is very reliable and the best!!!

Login to Me Too

DetTigersFan
New Community Member

We were on vacation awa from the computer and were able to complete some transactions using PayPal mobile. Can't get more convenient than that! thanks for the great app!

Login to Me Too

candeeladee
Contributor
Contributor

Woman Very HappyI love being able to text to check my balance!  No embarrassing "declines"  !!  I havent used the mobile app to request money yet but I will definitely look into it!  

Login to Me Too

thespiel
New Community Member

Look forward to using the mobile app when we travel for business. Should be very handy!

Login to Me Too

-T-
New Community Member

Love using paypal so easily on my Android phone!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.