Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

ToniFerguson
New Community Member

I love it. I can withdraw money from my account when I'm away from work or home and can easily check up on all my incoming payments!

Login to Me Too

jcassitto

LOVE the Paypal Moblie App.  I get to see all of my balance history and I can send or request money with ease.  These are all the tasks that I need to do on-the-go, which makes this a very useful app. 

Login to Me Too

sportriderinc
New Community Member

Paypal is already easy to use and very secure.  Using the new App will only make life easier.  Now selling products offsite will give us the ability to collect money, where we haven't been able to in the past.

-Scott

Login to Me Too

dondesos

I love the Paypal mobile app and use it on my iPad all the time. Checkout is simpler and actually easier to use than on a PC or Laptop. I like the fact that I see all of the transaction information in an easy to read layout and that it's really simple to switch between payment methods. Thanks Paypal!

Login to Me Too

tanguy
New Community Member

I would love to post feedback

unfortunately i have never been able to use the mobile app nor the web app

i believe it is because my password contains special chareacters like *(|<>%#

but it has never let me in

Login to Me Too

prettylovely

For me it's crucial to know my paypal balance when I'm about to make big purchases. I can easily hop on my app to make sure I know exactly how much I can spend. Thanks PayPal!

Login to Me Too

jayhawkluke

The app is handy to check my account on, but it would be nice to be able to give partial/full refunds if needed.

Login to Me Too

dmrhas2
Contributor
Contributor

super quick and easy to follow instructions...love it

Login to Me Too

FixAll
Contributor
Contributor

Went to see a classic motorcycle.  Loved it.  Bought it with PayPal using my Android phone and didn't lose out to another buyer!!!

Login to Me Too

DebPonzio

It's been another learning experience for me! Another way to expand my world!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.