Stuck on loading screen when payment options should appear

fcea
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

We have Paypal integrated with Memberpress and when attempting to checkout with Paypal sometimes I get a recaptcha challenge, followed by another one, followed by a loading screen.  It stays on the loading screen forever instead of showing me the available payment options. I have to refresh the page once, and rarely, a few times in order to get the payment options to load.  The URL I get stuck on is https://ipnpb.paypal.com/webapps/hermes?token=...&useraction=commit&wpsFlowRedirectToXorouterSkipHer...... 

This was working perfectly for 5 months when we set it up in August last year.  The first time I was told about this issue by a customer was January. The issue seems to be when the security challenge gets invoked and/or the login prompt.  If I am logged into Paypal beforehand and don't get a security challenge I see the payment options without problems.

This was the last message I saw below the loading animation.  It wouldn't proceed any further without a page refresh.

"Welcome, ...!

We recognize you on this device, so you can skip login.

Manage this setting in your profile."

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @fcea,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

Could you please perform try now by following the below steps. 

1. Clear your browser history ,cache and cookies.

2. Make sure your browser is fully updated (see minimum browser requirements) Check that JavaScript is enabled in your browser. Try disabling plugins that might conflict with reCAPTCHA. chrome://extensions/ like : Any Adblocker setting.

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.