Getting Error 10548 using PayPal Payment Pro w/ WooCommerce

truckitent
Contributor
Contributor

I first got this error back in late September. I didn't think much of it because the customer info seemed suspicious, so I assumed it got rejected for something legitimate. But it happened again 3 times yesterday, with the same error code, and those orders seemed legit. Checked on here, and noticed a few posts about it recently, so I'm thinking there's some other problem. Double-checked my API creds and everything, and it all appears to be correct. PayPal Payments Pro was working without issue before, but I don't get a ton of direct sales through my site via Credit Card, so I don't know exactly when or why it stopped working.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Andre

Hi, usually the error 10548 is related to the fact that during the checkout process your module is calling a method that is not allowed for your PayPal configuration, the method is DoDirectPayment and allows merchants to take card payment's detail directly from their web site.
This method is only allowed for customers in UK, US and Canada that enabled Website Payments Pro.

If your PayPal account is already upgraded to PRO then I suggest first to uninstall and re-install the module you are using and if reoccurs then open a request to MTS so that we can investigate the root cause.

Open a ticket with us by loading this link MTS and at the bottom click on "Contact Support"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.