PayPal Account Number?

gpattonmills
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!~

I'm looking to link my Square account with my PayPal accout instead of my bank but I need the account and routing number that I would usually find on a regular bank statement. Is there any way to get something like that for my PayPal account or am I stuck going through my bank with this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi gpattonmills, and welcome to the forums!

PayPal doesn't have routing and/or account numbers to be used as a bank. If a third-party service can be used with PayPal, there would typically be special instructions for making that connection. Try checking with their technical support or customer service to inquire further.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi gpattonmills, and welcome to the forums!

PayPal doesn't have routing and/or account numbers to be used as a bank. If a third-party service can be used with PayPal, there would typically be special instructions for making that connection. Try checking with their technical support or customer service to inquire further.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

zentsang
New Community Member

To specifically answer your question about Square linked to PayPal ... the answer is:

01.) PayPal doesn't use account numbers.

02.) Square requires account numbers.

03.) Square's FAQ essentially says "No account number, No linking"

Hope that helps.

-ZenTsang

Login to Me Too

tawantmcdon
New Community Member

If  I wanted to used my my paypal to buy something online, how could I be able to used my paypal if I do not have an account number.  And if I wanted to deposit money on my paypal how should I go by doing it without a account number or pocket check number?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.