Using Multiple prepaid Credit cards???

vivisaurus
New Community Member

Hey there!

So, here is my dilemma, I am looking to make an online purchase, I cannot use my bank account and I have no actual credit card...The purchase I am looking to make is over $200, and most prepaid credit cards are no more than $200.

So I was wondering if it was possible to get let's say a $200 card and a $25 card, add em' both to my paypal account and then make my purchase.... or will it try to make the purchase using only one card and then not work??

thanks for your help!!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

ojibweguy
Contributor
Contributor

@Springhiler wrote:

No Ojibweguy... Qua-Qua...(Ojibway for Hello)  The information I posted  was toward PayPal readers considering using a Prepaid Credit Card. 

I just discovered today that the MoneyMart (store) uses Mastercard Freedom and they charge $16 a month for the next 2 months even if you don't use it. I asked about it and my account was -$38 establing another method of charging more.

Another problem I have encountered is that of PayPal not being able to valicate certain Prepaid Credit Card.  Vanilla Mastercard I bought just says Can't Validate .. Please load another Credit Card... Yes.. my wallet is full of them.. haha... Thanks

i think that's a saulteaux term! lol anyways thanks hello (boozhoo) back at ya, well you have to register your postal code online to activate them for online buying, when you activate it it has to be the postal code you'll be using when you fill out the info at checkouts! hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.