payment on hold

yossinaimay
Contributor
Contributor

hey someone bought some rap beats from me .

i sent him the beats and now the payment status is on hold

this man adress is not confirmed so every time i try to mark as shipped theres an error msg

i also got a msg that says:

You have recently updated your order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.

When imma get the money pls ?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yossinaimay 

Doesn't matter if the shipping address is unconfirmed. You already updated the order status to "Shipped" or "Order Processed" right? Does it say this in the transaction details? Click on the transaction for details.

Verification means proof of delivery by tracking number, PayPal has to verify delivery but your item does not require shipping right? 

Therefore, you may have to wait up to 21 days for PayPal to release the funds  or ask if sender can "confirm receipt" on their end:

- Click Activity at the top of the page.

- Find and click the original payment for the item.

- Click Confirm Receipt.

- Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Note: Confirm Receipt may only be available for some countries.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yossinaimay 

Doesn't matter if the shipping address is unconfirmed. You already updated the order status to "Shipped" or "Order Processed" right? Does it say this in the transaction details? Click on the transaction for details.

Verification means proof of delivery by tracking number, PayPal has to verify delivery but your item does not require shipping right? 

Therefore, you may have to wait up to 21 days for PayPal to release the funds  or ask if sender can "confirm receipt" on their end:

- Click Activity at the top of the page.

- Find and click the original payment for the item.

- Click Confirm Receipt.

- Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Note: Confirm Receipt may only be available for some countries.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.