linking bank account

achatani719
Contributor
Contributor

I received my PayPal account is linked to my bank account , but it still shows "You haven't linked anything yet" on PavPal "wallet" page. Why? I have so much difficulty in linking my bank account.It's so stressful.I have no time. By the way, I only use my iPhone under wifi.I don't have my phone number, so I cannot receive text message on my phone.You should send autholization code not via text message, but via email if it's needed. It's taking too long time. Please assist me with this now.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@achatani719 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ686

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

achatani719
Contributor
Contributor
Could you read my message properly? I did the process you showed, but still having a problem in final verifying because I cannot receive authorization code on my phone.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@achatani719 

Did you read the link properly? Only if you did the process as shown the code would show on your BANK ACCOUNT and not phone.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

achatani719
Contributor
Contributor
I did as below (Option 1). After I added user ID and password, authorization code was asked.The probkem is that I cannot receive that code. I asked Bank of America about it, and they said it’s only sent to phone as a text message. Option 1: Link a bank account instantly. To link your bank account instantly, you'll need to enter your user ID and password for your online banking. We'll match this information with your bank to confirm your account ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @achatani719,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to do the instant bank account link. If that process cannot be completed for any reason, bank confirmation would be able to be completed via the random deposit process, which is option 2.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.