how to transfer funds from calif edd bofa visa debit card to my paypal account?

Kdude3
Contributor
Contributor

how to transfer funds from calif edd bofa visa debit card to my paypal account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Zoliath
New Community Member
Use the direct deposit info from PayPal and add it to the transfers portion under my money tab in the menu on boa edd card site. Only can transfer 5k a week. Transfer 5k today it’ll be in you bank tomorrow

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Kdude3
Contributor
Contributor

I already went thru all the options with 'Add Funds' feature with Paypal Money/Wallet section, and it only supports adding funds from a bank account, not from credit and/or debit cards. So it doesn't cover my question posted to the community. Which is how do i transfer funds from my California Unemployment EDD Visa debit card, issued by B of A, to my paypal account. The card is how state of Calif pays out UI benefits. I need to transfer $14K from that card to my Paypal account. Which is want my question is about. 

That said, I appreciate your quick response attempting to answer my question. 

@kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kdude3 

Well the link gives you the ONLY options available so that should answer your question.

Anything not in the link means you can't use it to add funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Zoliath
New Community Member
Use the direct deposit info from PayPal and add it to the transfers portion under my money tab in the menu on boa edd card site. Only can transfer 5k a week. Transfer 5k today it’ll be in you bank tomorrow
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.