Paypal Holds

VC26
New Community Member

Ha anyone else experienced this ridiculous hold on a transaction that's been completed!? I provided a virtual service and confirmed that it was completed and its been well over 7 days -- 16 to be exact! I've contacted my client asking if she received any emails to confirm her services has been completed, but they have not received anything from PayPal! I've been messaging PayPal and no response! Its the worst customer service experience I've ever received from PayPal and not only is it an inconvenience , its VERY disappointing!!!!!! I    have bills that are past due, do to this hold. No one is able to tell me when my funds will possibly be released. I've also heard stories that PayPal has help funds for months!!!!! I    pray that's not my story and that my funds will be released by the 21st day, stated on the FAQ about holds. If anyone can offer me some relief or if PayPal can just release my d*mn money, that would be great. THIS IS HORRIBLE 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.