eBay New Seller Money Stil On Hold After Item Delivered

vanJERMAN
Contributor
Contributor

First of all I would like to apologize for asking the same question, that was asked many times before, but somehow, I didnt get the answer in those previous articles 😕 So I was paid for selling something on ebay, I provided tracking number and the item was delivered three days ago. I also provided the shipping confirmation to Pay Pal, so I can guarantee that the item has arrived with expedited shipping. When I asked Paypal, they said its on hold by ebay, when I asked ebay, I’m stil waiting for response, on internet, somewhere in old paypal articles, it’s writen that after 3 days of delivery, paypal automaticaly releases the hold of ebay. Now I’m really not sure what exactly is happening to all those 11 transactions that were all delivered three days ago. Can someone please explain to me why is still on hold, after +3 days delivered time, positive reviews and provided all the documents? 🙂 In hope to learn something new! Regardss! Erik

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vanJERMAN 

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies and have 2 separate policies for holding funds for 'new sellers'.
If yours was an Ebay transaction then its an Ebay hold and Ebay authorise when paypal can release the funds.

Info in this Ebay link below about Ebays hold.
http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/payments-and-fees/funds-availability.html

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.