Withdraw money from PayPal account to Kazakh bank account

kimnathalies
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal support team, 

I trust this message finds you well!

I have am based and living in Kazakhstan. I received a cash transfer on PayPal account and trying to withdraw if by using different bank cards:

- Kaspi Bank where I have Mastercard

- Forte Bank where I have Visa. 

Currently my Mastercard is linked to Paypal, but when I am trying to withdraw on that account I see the message "Some banks and cards don’t accept transfers just yet". 

Prior to writing this post I did a research but none of the previous posts give answer to my issue. For some reason they are marked resolved, even though actual solution was never provided. 

Could you please advice how I can withdraw money in Kazakhstan from my PayPal account?

Respectfully, 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

you can only transfer to visa debit cards. master cards are not allowed but as a new user based in Kazakhstan as well i am having troubles to withdraw money at the moment. the system doesn't allow me to transfer more than 49$ at once and each transaction costs 4.5$ fees. unfortunately i had to withdraw my money 49$ by 49$ and this made me lost much money.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

55cadik77
Contributor
Contributor

you can only transfer to visa debit cards. master cards are not allowed but as a new user based in Kazakhstan as well i am having troubles to withdraw money at the moment. the system doesn't allow me to transfer more than 49$ at once and each transaction costs 4.5$ fees. unfortunately i had to withdraw my money 49$ by 49$ and this made me lost much money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.