Sender money on hold

qunaeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

i sent some money to someone today and they saying the money is on hold on their end, but on my end it showing sent. why would the transaction be on hold on their end?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MrsHarryStyles
Contributor
Contributor
My father in law sent money on the 17th, it’s still pending. Then my mother in law sent money today and it went through, BUT I transferred it to my PAYPAL Mastercard and now there is a hold on that!! I’m a newly single mother of 2 young children who lost her husband, soulmate, father of our children and his parents are trying to get me money to register my car so we’re not stranded. This is not the first time I have had problems with this stuff. Could not find anyone to speak to directly and I probably called 6 different numbers. I’m also always getting emails that my account was logged into from a new device, NOPE, same one I always use. Ridiculous, I’m done.
Login to Me Too

rr7520
New Community Member

My Money has been held for 8 days, I completed  a service for my client over a month ago. And now I cant get paid for services rendered. I updated my info and now I cannot get a hold to papypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.