Payment on Hold since 28 Nov 2018 - Customer ask ME why I don't allow him to buy more...

alex-75
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a payment on .hold from 28 Nov 2018.

Payment was don on 24 Nov 2018.

I sell NOT shippable items. I pay money to execute a servie and receive payment from  custoer.

If I don't receive the payment I loose money (not  refundable).

I blocked the purchase from that user (email).

Noe the customer is asking me why he is blocked.

I don't know what to do, it is not an issue so it is not visible in resolution center and I can't do any action.

The only information about this payment is this "old" email from paypal:

t has come to our attention that the payment shown below may have been unauthorised.

While we investigate this transaction, we’ve placed a temporary hold on the amount you received. The money won’t be available for you to use until we complete our review. We appreciate your patience and we apologise for any inconvenience.

No restrictions were applied to your account so you’re free to continue using PayPal.

Transaction Details

• Sender’s Name: *****
  • Sender’s Email: *****************
  • Your Transaction ID: 6YM64837XT8040826
  • Transaction Date: 24 November 2018
  • Transaction Amount: €25.00 EUR

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, click Security at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Yours sincerely,

I replied to the customer that I can't do anything, just waiting for PayPal action...

This is a relly small amount but I'm scared to have the same problem with big amounts.

What can I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.