Multiple issues with PayPal

Jazzweb
Contributor
Contributor
1) I have contacted PayPal by email 3-4 times regarding several issues and didn't receive any response in more than a week. Does the PayPal provide email support? 2) I tried to transfer $10.000 via PayPal via "Send money to friends or family" but with no success. I lowered the amount to even $1.000 but still no luck. I went to my bank and increased the limit to more than $10.000 per transaction (it was set to around $2.000) and tried with $1.000 with no luck. PayPal referred me to their Customer Service which is not reaponsive! 3) I have my other PayPal account in Indonesia, assigned to my Indonesian Visa debit. When I tried to login to my PayPal account, it needed to verify my identity. I tried to verify my identity with email - successfuly, then by a phone call - I typed clearly the number on the screen, but the phone machine said the number was wrong. Then I tried via SMS and never received any message, even I can use roaming normally and have enough of credit. What is happening to PayPal?! Please help me to resolve my multiple issues with PayPal! Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.