Money Transfer issue

SilsDetail
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to transfer my available funds from my PayPal account to my linked account but when I hit continue nothing happens. Is there currently an issue with transferring money?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DrBB
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing has been going on for me for HOURS! I notified and called and was told to "clear my cache" ... as though it's a problem with my computer and not the software (which is clearly malfunctioning!).

In Firefox, when hitting Continue, at first, it looks like the page is loading but it remains static. Hit Continue again, and an about:blank tab opens to the side. In other browsers, nothing happens. Argh! I hope this is meaningfully addressed soon, instead of blaming users' computers.

Login to Me Too

SilsDetail
Contributor
Contributor

Yes when I hit the continue it is taking me to a blank page

Login to Me Too

DrBB
Contributor
Contributor

BTW - I am in the US.

Login to Me Too

MileHighCheap
New Community Member

I have been on hold for about 15 minutes with no one picking up. I too am having the issue. I tried both Firefox and Edge. I also checked the "known issues" area and saw no "problems" listed. Yet clearly there is an issue. I suspect that's why I can't get through to customer service. Also, the recording while on hold says that they now have live "online chat" to help resolve issues, but I can't seem to find that option. So that isn't working either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.