Issues with withdrawing and sending payments.

nikolasx5
Contributor
Contributor

Let's start with this. I created my paypal recently, received some payments, linked my bank account, withdrew some money. They were on review for 24 hours, no issues, got them. After that i tried withdrawing again and got an error"We cannot process this right now".

Fine i say no worries, ill pay some bills, i get the issue "we cannot process this payment right now". I get frustrated so i contact support via email.

They ask me to " verify my phone, my bank , my ID, provide a bank Statement & link a card" I do all of the above within a day. Still after 4 days i cannot do anything at all with my money. I contacted them again, they told me to phone them so they can remove a "security precaution manually because it's been auto activated without my fault" Do i really have to freaking call them ? I can't speak good english only write good and still use google translate.

Is there any represantive who can help me?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Philrobo
Contributor
Contributor

I have been told I’ve had limitations on my account and asked to send the same details, I have done this over a week ago, but still, they will accept money in but seem to be holding on to my money! What the hells going on? 

Login to Me Too

nikolasx5
Contributor
Contributor

I know right, i've fixed everything, still can't do anything

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you are still having difficulty using your PayPal account due to a limitation please reach out to our Customer Support team by phone, Facebook, Twitter or the secure message centre and we would be happy to assist. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Philrobo
Contributor
Contributor

If you can get through to PayPal by phone, your a better man than me! It’s impossible! It’s hard enough getting through to any human! Even by messaging. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.