Instant transfers completed but funds never showed up at Wells Fargo. Bank never received funds.

sonicmark
Contributor
Contributor

I have been tossed around to 2 supervisors, at least 4 others,  told to go get bank letters stating deposits from transfers did not arrive. Then after meeting with the bank branch manager, and receiving letters stating trace numbers for the two deposits on 7/30/19, given to me from PayPal, did not match anything they have, was told by a PayPal woman, they DON'T accept letters.  Escalated to a supervisor, who said the woman was wrong, and to send him the letters. He then said he would give me a credit, then said I might not be able to keep it.  Now they have denied the credit, with no explanation. NONE! Hours on the phone with PayPal.  I did nothing wrong,  I'm a very long-time user of PayPal. This is a very abbreviated description.  I am very angry about how I have been treated, the lack of proper systems and consistent statements as to what to do.  The funds are missing. It's documented.  What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_April

Hello @sonicmark,

I am sorry to hear of the trouble you have experienced. To review account specific information I would have to direct to you contact our Customer Support team by phone. You can locate the contact number by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.