invoice bill payment still processing after 21 days

glimmerxp
Contributor
Contributor

so it's been up to 21 days and the invoice payment i received say's paid but i have yet to see it reflect in my account ? i noticed paypal says "This payment is processing and may take up to 21 business days to reflect in your PayPal balance" which it has been im just not too sure what to do at this point any help is appreciated  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @glimmerxp,

Thank you for your post! Is the verbiage that you've quoted from an email, or from the transaction details of the payment? If it's from an email, please check your PayPal account by opening a fresh browser and typing in PayPal.com and logging in, without following any links. Is there a transaction there? What is the status of the transaction?

When transactions are held for delayed funds availability, they will show in the transaction history. If there isn't a received transaction there, then no payment was received and the email is a fake.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.