Having Trouble Transferring Money

Redgene
Contributor
Contributor

The notice says "payment completed".  I go to "money" and it shows money available.  I click on "transfer money" and the "from" "to" screen appears but I can't go any further.  Nothing happens.  I can't type in anything, and if I click on "continue" I just get a blank "new tab".  I'm a new user, but I did this once before without trouble, so I don't know what the problem is or, more importantly, how to fix it. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Redgene

Are the funds actually showing in your paypal balance OR was it a refund?

If they are in the balance then are you withdrawing to a linked bank account or card?

Does the bank account name match your paypal account name and is it confirmed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Redgene
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, the funds are shown in my Paypal balance.  The funds show as "available".  The business name is the same as the bank account name.  This is not the first Paypal transaction -- it's the second.  The first went through with no issue at all.  The screen shows the transfer money pay and "from" and "to", but I can't do anything with either of those areas -- the arrow doesn't go anywhere, and I can't type anything in.  And the "continue" icon lets me continue, but all I get is a blank page with a tab at the top that says something like "new tab".  This is payment of a fairly decent amount of money for merchandise bought, but it's less money than the last transaction we had, and so I'm befuddled.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Redgene,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.