SOLVED
adrem2000
Contributor

Re: ENTERED DEBIT CARD NUMBER INSTEAD OF ACCOUNT NUMBER AT THE BACK OF THE CARD

Thank you, I so hope.
adrem2000
Contributor

Hi, may I know what did you do to get your money back to your Paypal account? Or will it be automatically reversed? 

adrem2000
Contributor

It has been four days and my money hasn't reversed to my Paypal yet. What should I do now?
adrem2000
Contributor

I came here again to say that I already got my money back. It took 5 business days. So if you happen to have the same situation as mine, rest assured your money will be reversed to you after it is denied by the bank. I hope I make you feel relieved.
Jowwh
Contributor

Mine is paypal to bdo, i also made a mistake and it has been a month facing this issue. No updates and my 18k is still gone. 😭😭😭 Help me.
Gavko
New Community Member

Hi Jowwh, did you get your money back now? I have the same problem and my bank is bdo. Wondering if it will take more time for big amount like yours 😞
kentgongob
Contributor

Hi, Good evening what did you do and what bank? I hope you'll reply. Thank you @adrem2000 

Gavko
New Community Member

Hi adrem2000, i made the same mistake and i was wondering if the money you transferred is less than 10k or more than 20k. i read Jowwh’s comment here and he said it has been a month and he haven’t receive back his 18k.. 😞