Doesn't let me Convert Currency

Yuwi
New Community Member

Hello,
So i currently has some USD money which I would want to convert to GBP as I want to transfer it over to my bank. Although I'm not getting any drop down box when I hover over the USD money. I tried using different browsers and this message pops up: Some of the information required is missing or incomplete. Please check your entries and try again. (With a box saying try again)

I've tried everything aswell as changing USD to my primary currency but that also gives me that error. Any help would be lovely! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Mossdogs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! This has also been happening to me for the last week. I rang Paypal and they say they have a glitch in the system which they're trying to repair. They don't seem to be making repair of it a priority though. But its not you or your account so hope that reassures you a bit.

Login to Me Too

Matt2711
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to Paypal customer services about this problem and they said it's a known fault with no known date for a fix. However the workaround I was advised was to download the app for a tablet or phone, and do a withdrawl to your bank account on the app, this will do the currency conversion as part of the withdrawl. That worked for me. 

Login to Me Too

Mossdogs
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for your help. It worked for me too. A real lifesaver!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.