Credit Card cannot be linkedr

ElleElleElle
New Community Member

Hi! i'm having trouble with linking my card. Paypal always says that my card is already used by another account but i do not remember creating another account that has my card linked in it. Is there a way to know what account paypal is referring to? 

Also, i have linked my bank to paypal but my account is still not verified. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sebastianul
Contributor
Contributor

Since renewing my card, I had the same problem: cannot be linked. The card before being renewed worked just fine.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ElleElleElle and @Sebastianul,

I'm sorry to hear that your card could not be linked. If the error message is saying that the card is already linked to another account, please contact customer service by phone so you can safely discuss the card number with a representative. They'll be able to look into where the link exists already and resolve the issue. To find the number to call, click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us. You can log in to get a code for call validation, or call as a guest.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.