Can't transfer money to my bank account?

Maisie-
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a measly $14.75 in my paypal account since September 30th, and cannot get customer service to help me solve the problem of transferring it to my account. I keep getting the error message: "The amount you entered is less than the minimum". What do they mean by this? The customer service people don't seem to answer direct questions in emails, they seem to answer a totally irrelevant question that was not even asked, and you have to sometimes wait over 48 hours before they answer. This is the worst customer service I have ever received, what a nightmare. I finally managed to link my bank account without their help which is absolutely abhorrent. They said at first that I needed to get 2 small deposits in my bank account and I wasn't sure what they meant because I have had the same account for years, so wasn't sure if they had sent the small deposits years ago or whether they were going to send another 2 small deposits or what. I have checked my bank account many times for these 2 small deposits but I have not received them. I have no idea now what to do. Do I need to serve them with a small claims court action - what an aggravation dealing with them! They don't have live customer service due to Covid? You would think a company as big as this can hire live chat, there is no contact with that and no danger of contracting covid.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.