Can i send money to my second account then Send it back to my main Account? Is this allowed?

Yoitselvis
Contributor
Contributor

Hello so i want to know if this is allowed cant find this information anywhere. I want to transfer money from my bank account to my paypal balance but my bank doesnt accept paypal transfers at all, according to there site.I tried using the bank number and the debit card from my bank and both did not work my bank declined them. I figured i can send the money to my second account using the debit card then send it back to my main account to have it in my Paypal balance, is this allowed? Since my bank doesnt accept transfers from paypal this is the only way to get the money from my bank to my paypal balance.So my question is if this is allowed since its the only way to get the money in my paypal balance from my bank, Thank you!

-From United States

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yoitselvis

Are you able to or have you tried to make bank payments during PayPal checkout with your bank account? You don't need to add funds to PayPal balance in order to pay with your bank.

I doubt you can send a payment to yourself with a card as that constitutes a cash advance. But you can send funds from your PayPal balance between your other PayPal accounts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Yoitselvis
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i payed with my bank before from my paypal. the Thing is i want to have the money in my paypal balance as i prefer it that way, as i get direct deposit into my bank and want to have the money in my paypal balance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.