BDO Transfer Rejected

saraparedes
New Community Member

Hi, I tried to withdraw money to my BDO account and it got rejected. Even had to pay 250.00 for it. My bank account details were correct, however, I don't know why it says checking account instead of savings account. I called BDO but they said they are not associated with Paypal so I have to contact Paypal instead. But Paypal said I have to contact my bank for the needed info, but my bank doesn't want to give my bank code. How to fix this?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

cccruz
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Do you have an update on this? In my case, bdo was giving me different bank codes. So what i did, i chose 1 that suits best. Up until now, the money's not yet reflecting in my bank account. This is frustrating!
Login to Me Too

Annjel
New Community Member
Do you have any updates? I have the same problem... I called the ban and I went there to see what is the problem but they said that my account is ok and the card. I e-mailed Paypal and they said my account is ok... The money was sent back to my Paypal account but 250 was deducted and I don't know who deducted it... I sent meassages to Paypal and still waiting for the update...
Login to Me Too

aorzerep
New Community Member

i also have this issue. a total waste of 300 php.... 

Login to Me Too

Chrisstinay
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, how does bdo or paypal resolve this issue? I have the same issue and this time bdo sent me an sms notification that my money was returned to bank of america manil.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.