withdrawal issues

mawagodson
Contributor
Contributor

Dear community members, i'm unable to withdraw my paypal balance into my card. I have successfully linked and verified my card. Fews days ago, i was able to withdraw 50$ into the card. Now, whenever i try to withdraw, it says we're not able to process your request right now, please try again later. It keep saying this for the past three days now. I can't even withdraw 10$. Kindly assist me to resolve this issue. Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mawagodson 

Have you verified the card with the 4 digit code?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mawagodson
Contributor
Contributor

yes i have verified the Visa card with four digit code. I have also withdrawn 45$ from paypal balance into the card three days ago successfully. Now i tried to withdraw again and it pops up the message for three days now.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @mawagodson,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing your funds.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.