sorry we are not able to process your request. please try again later. paypal card

Tamara8
Contributor
Contributor

I get message: sorry we are not able to process your request. please try again later.' whenever i try to withdraw money. I checked the bank its problem with them. My cousin has same problem with her paypal. I use visa debit card. I went and opened another account and tried to add that new card to paypal but it says: this card is not accepted, use different card. It is also a visa electron that is mainly used for internet and paypal. I withrawn money before, its was never a problem. This started happening 2 days ago and i cant get my money.

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Lilmamathomas10
New Community Member
I am having the same issue - paypal is not able to transfer funds to my bank card. I had this issue on the 8th, called customer service, & although the rep said I'd have to wait an hour, when we got off the phone it worked. Today I called & she said they've been having this issue since yesterday & are working hard to fix it. She said to keep trying & hopefully later it would be resolved. That was around 9am est & it's still not working. I'm extremely aggravated. What's the point of using paypal if I can't rely on being able to access my money when I need it? It's also frustrating that they don't have a notice on their website or social media informing customers of this problem. Lastly, there's no compensation for this huge inconveience! Just "sorry!" Ugh. Looks like it's time to find a more reliable service!
Login to Me Too

Tamara8
Contributor
Contributor
Well it might not even be paypals mistake. I had this problem in july (and many others with card in bank intesa) it took them week to fix and it wanst paypals mistake at all. We were making big fuss over it, but again they couldnt do anything because problem was with bank and their card. Call the bank you have your card with, believe me banks are even slower on fixing problems. Paypal always got me solution in a day or so. You can also tweet them, they responded there to me.
Login to Me Too

HermanSweden
Contributor
Contributor

Why Paypal has so many problems just to send money to a bank-account, when I do that already for so many years by myself and NEVER had a problem?!?

I can ask to withdraw my from two different places of the site. On one place the button reacts, but that's all. I can keep pushing the button again and again, with no further effect.

On the other place I get that message: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." And at the same time I get an email that the money was send. ????

Today I also had to change my password 2 times because Paypal simply did not accept the right password. With the security questions I had the same problem. I did not use Paypal for years. When this problem is solved, I will not use it again for many years or forever. What a firm!

Login to Me Too

JelenaBB

Hi guys. I just try to find a way to withdraw my money from Pay pal to card. As I understand, I need VIsa electron card - from Intesa or Raiffeisen bank. But, I don`t even have a "withdraw" button on my account.  I have a Pay Pal Bussines account - maybe that is the problem.
Where can I find a "withdraw" option on my account? 

Login to Me Too

Marco922
Contributor
Contributor

Just experienced this problem myself for the first time. I try to withdraw the money, enter the amount, click the withdraw button and then I get the error. I've been using PayPal for years and never had this issue. It's Banca Intesa Visa Electron Debit card. Should I open a ticket with support? As I understand from previous posts this issue happened before and was not bank-related.

Login to Me Too

Tamara8
Contributor
Contributor

I always check with their message center help if i cant access something like that. They can check if problem is with them, bank, or your account. I havent had that problem for months now, and last time i withdrew was about 2 weeks ago, it was successful. Check with them. 

Login to Me Too

wasco035

HI Tamara! I just had that same issue
Before i was in Intesa but for last 3 years im in Erste Bank and no problem at all .
Ive been using the same card for 2 - 3 years and never had a problem but yesterday there it is.
Where is the best place to send a complaint?
Please if u can put url here!
Thank you

Login to Me Too

Tamara8
Contributor
Contributor
You can contact them on twitter, usually they respond, or on message center. For the bank you have to call them, they dont answer to mails. Few months back this peoblem was with bank and it took them a while to fix. But check with paypal it may be on their end this time.
Login to Me Too

RemiXbomB
New Community Member

I believe that the withdrawal limit is 500$ daily. I just had the same issue, tried to withdraw just 500$ and it went through.

I hope that this will be of some help to you.

Login to Me Too

Rissa42
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to transfer half the money onto my card but when I tried to transfer the rest its saying sorry we are unable to process your request try again later...howvto I get the rest of my money off
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.