lost my transactions

radha188
Contributor
Contributor

I made a cash transfer to my bank account from PayPal   . but the fund was not there.Then i removed the bank account in order to renter again but I'm not able to do so says try again later I think my account is in some kind of restriction send several emails to support but no answer.

now pay pal is asking me to add a debit card but im not able to add a debit card as my bank in qatar has provided an app to handle money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@radha188 

Even if you remove the bank account, the info is still on file with PayPal.

You'll probably have to let the transfer complete at your bank first before you can add bank account back again so don't keep trying. But since you kept trying the security system kicked in and kept giving you error message to try again later. The way you describe it, it doesn't seem like PayPal totally limited your account and asking for all sorts of documents. Why is it asking you for a debit card now? You tried to add the bank again? Leave the adding bank account alone for now, keep an eye for the transfer at your bank. It may take 3-7 days depending on your region as you didn't say what country you're from. Some countries have faster withdraw arrival times than others. If you do not see funds in your bank account after 14 days, contact PayPal customer service to put a trace on it.

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.