eBay refund, missing money

ExtinctInsanity
Contributor
Contributor

I returned an item from an eBay order and was refunded. In my PayPal account it shows I was refunded but my money isn't in my PayPal account. Now, I paid with an eBay gift card but the money wasn't credited to my gift card that i paid with. Does it take time to refund my gift card or something? If so how long does it take?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @ExtinctInsanity I hope all is well. We would like to appreciate you contacting us and we would like to ask for apology regarding the status of the refund because normally the timeframe for a refund is 5 to 7 days up to a maximum of 30 days so in these case kindly try to contacy ebay for the status of the refund.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @ExtinctInsanity I hope all is well. We would like to appreciate you contacting us and we would like to ask for apology regarding the status of the refund because normally the timeframe for a refund is 5 to 7 days up to a maximum of 30 days so in these case kindly try to contacy ebay for the status of the refund.
Login to Me Too

ExtinctInsanity
Contributor
Contributor

Ok. No worries, no need to apologize. I just didn't know what was going on. Anyways, thank you for clearing it up.

Login to Me Too

Mizz05
Contributor
Contributor

Did u ever get your refund, cause I made a purchase and it got sent back to seller. Is shows that it was refunded to my paypal but it doesn’t say anything about it and it’s been 3 days now. I aslso paid with my visa debit cause I didn’t have my PayPal activated yet, so do u know what happening with me 😞

Login to Me Too

Jess_thecat
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. eBay seller refunded in.02/04/20. It was pending & didn't clear ( according to eBay on 09/04/20). I checked PayPal account. It said refund completed on 09/04/20. But no money in PayPal account to as of 14/04/20 or bank account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.