bank account connected to paypal

Hi already link my bank account to my paypal but i dint get any amount from it but on my paypal account says its already transferred to my bank account, Can I still cancel my transaction to get back the money I already transferred to my account? Thank  you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hi there @aprilgonzales25,

Thank you for joining us on the PayPal Community Forums. I understand your frustration with the transfer process. Typically it takes 3-5 business days to complete a transfer from PayPal to bank, but once the funds have left the PayPal account, the process cannot be cancelled. However, if you need the funds back to your PayPal account, you can always transfer the money back once it arrives in your bank account. This Help Center article can guide you through that process: How do I add money to my PayPal account?

I hope that this information eases any worries you may have, and help you with getting the funds where you want to put them.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.