Your account is no longer eligible for Funds Now Due of changes in your account activity

bhirn2001
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know why PP do this?  I have been an active ebayer for many years now and suddenly I am presented with this message;

Your account is no longer eligible for Funds Now, Due of changes in your account activity, holds may apply to your money from sales.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SinceCreation
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using PP since it's beginning. With all the issues over the years, this beats them all. As a type of banking institution, they have just locked my account. Then there is NO way to contact them either by their two phone numbers for Customer Service or my an email; only a virtual assistant.

What kind of shoddy organization is this anyway ? Perhaps it is time to only accept bank drafts or Postal Money Orders for transactions. How can they want to destroy their faith in their business model like this ?

Login to Me Too

DusicaR
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone solved this issue? it just happened to me too on 2 business accounts

Login to Me Too

fustrated2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes this just happened to me.. I recived 2 emails, then when i tried to access my account it tells me I can no longer use it? I rang customer service and they told me they have nothing to tell me and they cant even give me a contact to speak with. All i am told is my money will be held and my account will be on hold for up to 180 days? Do you know why this has happened?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.