Withdrawl of money

mdlamar00
Contributor
Contributor
How quickly after setting up this account can some transfer funds to me and how quickly can i withdrawl it
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdlamar00 

If it's an emergency, don't bank on things going as they should as a universal law. Even if there are no technical delays/glitches and the sensitive PayPal security system is not triggered spitting out error messages about they can't do this right now, try again later, its still difficult to give a good ETA, there are too many factors.

There has to be no glitches on the sender's side. If they made sure to send money in the correct payment type (friends and family or goods and services). Goods and services payments are subject to PayPal's 21-day funds availability hold. 

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an order status.

Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided.

Then ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

3. Click Confirm Receipt.

4. Click Yes to confirm.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

There could be up to 72 hour holds for review on friends and family payments. Once funds are available in your PayPal balance, you will have to accept it and convert your account to a PayPal Cash/Cash Plus balance account to park funds in PayPal or you just opt to withdraw to bank/debit card if you do not want a PayPal cash/cash plus account. I reckon it could take anywhere from 5 to 25 days depending on the circumstances.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdlamar00 

If it's an emergency, don't bank on things going as they should as a universal law. Even if there are no technical delays/glitches and the sensitive PayPal security system is not triggered spitting out error messages about they can't do this right now, try again later, its still difficult to give a good ETA, there are too many factors.

There has to be no glitches on the sender's side. If they made sure to send money in the correct payment type (friends and family or goods and services). Goods and services payments are subject to PayPal's 21-day funds availability hold. 

Sellers/recipients do this to get money sooner (may not be available for some countries):

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an order status.

Note: PayPal releases funds 24/48 hrs from delivery confirmation with courier by PayPal, if tracking info is provided.

Then ask buyers/senders to “confirm receipt” to release funds (may not be available for some countries):

3. Click Confirm Receipt.

4. Click Yes to confirm.

***Not all transactions require receipt confirmation.

There could be up to 72 hour holds for review on friends and family payments. Once funds are available in your PayPal balance, you will have to accept it and convert your account to a PayPal Cash/Cash Plus balance account to park funds in PayPal or you just opt to withdraw to bank/debit card if you do not want a PayPal cash/cash plus account. I reckon it could take anywhere from 5 to 25 days depending on the circumstances.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.